Mortgage Warehouse is approved to originate VA mortgage loans. A VA loan is a mortgage loan that is insured against default by the Department of Veteran’s Affairs. VA loans can only be issued by certain qualified lenders. They are available exclusively to veterans, active duty service members, national guardsmen and reservists who have served in the military. Some surviving spouses may also qualify. Mortgage Warehouse is approved directly from Veteran’s Affairs and have online access to get instant certificates of eligibility.
- Low fixed rates
- Homeowners can borrow up to 100% when purchasing a new home or when refinancing a current VA loan
- On cash out refinances, veterans can borrow up to 90% of their home’s value
- VA loans may be used to pay off auto loans, credit cards, personal loans, or fund home improvements
- Homeowners with less than perfect credit may qualify
- VA loans may be assumable
- VA loans have no penalty for early payoff
Not sure who to call or where to start? Contact me today for a 100% free no-obligation loan inquiry analysis.
Matt Pell, Loan Officer
Mortgage Warehouse, LLC
(239) 672-8502 – Direct Line
(239) 344-9223 – Fax
Company NMLS ID – 137154
Individual NMLS ID – 1018529
Better Business Bureau Rating = A+
Posted on December 2, 2013, in Finance and tagged Bonita Springs Loan Officer, Cape Coral Loan Officer, Estero Loan Officer, Finance Me, Florida Loan Officer, Fort Myers Loan Officer, Lender, Loan, Matt Pell, Mortgage, Mortgage Warehouse, Property Guiding, Real Estate Financing, SWFL Real Estate, VA Loan. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.