Pestmasters Pest Control
Pestmasters Pest Control
Once in a while, I’ll use my blog day to hi-lite some businesses that deserve the exposure. This is one of those days! I couldn’t be more impressed with this company. If you EVER need interior or exterior pest control, don’t hesitate to contact them! Pestmasters Pest Control knows how important it is to live in a safe and beautiful home. They inspect your home, offer advice about any pest control problems, perform an initial treatment to rid your home of any existing pests, and design a maintenance program for your home.
Education & Preventative Steps
They can show you numerous ways to keep pests from disrupting your home, including:
Keeping them homeless
- Seal cracks and crevices where pests can get into your home.
- Get rid of stacks of newspaper, papers, bags, and cardboard boxes that make good homes for pests.
Keeping them hungry
- Keep a tight lid on trash cans and empty them often.
- Store food in tightly sealed containers.
- Wipe up spills and crumbs right away.
- Clean your dirty dishes right after eating.
- Pests thrive on moisture. Keep them from getting to water by fixing leaks and not leaving dish water in the sink overnight.
Exterior Perimeter Treatments
A premium residual treatment is applied concentrating on the entry points for insects into your home including: windows, doors, sliders, under eaves, inside the lanai, & under entryways.
Interior areas are inspected and treated specifically for the pests present in your home on their first visit. Maintaining an effective exterior treatment and barrier is the focus of their program following the first treatment. A combination of residual products, baits and traps may be used based on your concerns and particular pests.
After inspecting and analyzing your situation, they will advise you on household routines that will minimize infestation. In addition, their specialists offer treatments that may include the following:
- Crack and Crevice Pesticide Placement – materials are placed carefully only in areas where the insects live and breed such as dark, enclosed areas within walls and under cabinets. Our process assures that will be minimal exposure to children, food, or pets.
- Direct Contact – Materials are directly applied to the pests
- Insect Growth Regulators – These products duplicate the insect’s natural hormones to disrupt their natural growth and development.
After a thorough inspection to determine which species they’re dealing with, they’ll create an effective program to keep your home rodent-free. Click here for more info.
Season after season, your home will be exposed to different types of pests — roaches, ants, spiders, birds, and rodents will all be trying to make a home in yours. To make sure the pests you’ve so carefully controlled don’t return, you can contract for continuing regular pest control services.
Realtor® | SWFL Region
The PELL Team Leader
“Buy or Sell…Think Pell!” ™
Posted on August 8, 2013, in Real Estate and tagged Bonita Springs Pest Control, Cape Coral Pest Control, Estero Pest Control, Fort Myers Pest Control, Pestmasters Pest Control, Property Guiding, SWFL Real Estate. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.