Touch of Color Painting
Touch of Color Painting
Once in a while, I’ll use my blog day to hi-lite some businesses that deserve the exposure. This is one of those days! I couldn’t be more impressed with this company. If you EVER need interior or exterior painting, don’t hesitate to contact them!Touch of Color Painting has been serving Southwest Florida since 1994 (formerly Tackitt Painting). Their mission from the beginning has been to provide superior quality painting services to each individual customer, regardless of job size, or type. They seek to provide these services in the most timely manner and with an ongoing comprehensive quality control program to provide 100% customer satisfaction.
Touch of Color Painting sees each contract as an agreement not between a business and its customers, but between partners that wish to create a personal and mutually beneficial long-term relationship. Their focus on creating new business opportunities, primarily through referrals and repeat business, is why establishing these relationships is vital throughout their start-to-finish customer experience.
Touch of Color Painting is an experienced applicator for all major coating suppliers; including national companies such as Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore, along with local companies like Povia Paints (who manufacture paint right here in Fort Myers, FL). To maximize long-term performance and extend the life of structures, protective coatings such as paints, hi-build acrylics and silicones, urethane, epoxy and penetrating sealer systems are used to stop deterioration and improve aesthetic characteristics. There are many variables to consider when choosing the appropriate material for a job. Touch of Color Painting prides themselves on using the best products on every job.
- Interior and exterior painting for residential, commercial and multi-unit structures,
- Cabinet refinishing,
- Lanai floor crack repair and paint,
- Garage floor, two-part epoxy finish,
- Faux finishes,
- Artistic murals,
- Pressure washing,
- and many others
The service they provide is not simply showing up to “throw” some paint on a wall. The following is an example how they approach a typical exterior painting project:
- High Pressure Cleaning of roof and wall surfaces
- First Coat of Surface Conditioner (Primer/Sealer) on Exposed Exterior Stucco
- Patching of Cracks on Exterior Stucco
- Perimeter Sealants
- Shutters. Remove and Reinstall Shutters
- Exterior Stucco Repair
- Paint Exposed Exterior Wood
- Paint Exterior Metal
- Paint Exterior Doors and Casings
- Paint Top Coat of Paint on Exterior Stucco
- Carports, Parking Garages, Garages or Storage Areas
- Coating on Previously Painted/Stained Walkways, Landings, Stairways and Sidewalks
- Paint on Lanais
- WarrantyDon’t just take it from me. Read their testimonials!
Realtor® | SWFL Region
The PELL Team Leader
“Buy or Sell…Think Pell!” ™
Posted on July 25, 2013, in Real Estate and tagged Cape Coral Painting Company, Fort Myers Painting Company, Property Guiding, SWFL Real Estate, Touch of Color Painting. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.