The Mortgage Settlement Claim Filing Deadline is FRIDAY!
Recall from previous blogs, that the deadline to file a claim under the National Mortgage Settlement Fund is Friday, January 18th, 2013. If your loan meets the minimum requirements below, then you may be eligible to recover money for the wrongful foreclosure of your home.
- Loan serviced by: CitiMortgage, JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, GMAC/Ally;
- Home loan not owned by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac;
- Property went to foreclosure sale between January 1, 2008 and December 31, 2011;
- Property indicated “owner occupied” at time of loan origination;
- Made at least three (3) payments;
- Borrower had a mortgage loan secured by a 1-4 unit residential property;
- Unpaid principal of 1st Mortgage was not greater than the GSE conforming loan amount.
If you did not receive a claim form and think that your loan may qualify, the clock is ticking. If my office can be of help, feel free to email us at GuirguisLaw@gmail.com.
This is a generalized discussion and is not intended for any particular set of facts and should not be relied upon as such. By no means does this blog create an attorney-client relationship or attorney-client privilege between the Attorney and the readers. The law frequently changes as new cases are decided and published regularly. Anything relied upon in this or any blog, is done so at the readers own risk.
VERNON W. GUIRGUIS, ESQ.
The Guirguis Law Firm, PLLC
1423 S.E. 16th Place, STE 204
Cape Coral, Florida 33990
Posted on January 16, 2013, in Legal and tagged Ally, Attorney, Bank of America, CitiMortgage, Fannie Mae, Foreclosure, Fort Myers, Freddie Mac, GMAC, GSE Conforming Loan Amount, JPMorgan Chase, Lawyer, Legal Schmegal, Loan, Loan Origination, National Mortgage Settlement Fund, Property Guiding, SWFL Real Estate, The Guirguis Law Firm, Vernon Guirguis, Wells Fargo. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.