Need Some Curb Appeal? Try These 8 Easy Staging Tips
Whatever the asking price, simple curb appeal changes can set the scene to immediately attract buyers to a property. There’s a lot that goes into perfecting your look and curb appeal of your home. You need to know what aspect of your home will catch a buyer’s eye! Make your home say “buy me!” If you don’t have the time, it is well worth the small expense to hire someone to get these done!
- Landscape – Keep the lawn mowed, edges trimmed, and bushes hedged. Keep any gardens you might have neat and healthy. Replace mulch or rock, if needed.
- Clean Sweep – Remove any visible yard debris, trashcans, tools, hoses and toys.
- Paint – Maybe not the entire house, but freshen up the trim, front door or maybe even the concrete steps.
- Add Color – Maybe in a new welcome mat, a potted plant by the front door, or vibrant flowers around the house (or even mailbox).
- Pressure Wash – Exterior of home, this includes the back porch or patio (that is screened in).
- Windows – Wash them all, inside and out, make them sparkle!
- Updating – Replace all old, rusted and tarnished items. Anything from doorknobs, locks, light fixtures, house numbers and mailbox.
- Furnish – Make the inside come outside, bring life to your front porch or back patios.
If you are selling your home without a realtor (for-sale-by-owner) these are perfect ideas to add some appeal, want to know more about a For-Sale-by-Owner, call me @ 239-415-6574 or go to http://www.title-junction.com/services/cape-coral-fort-myers-for-sale-by-owner.html
Posted on October 19, 2012, in Title and tagged Buy a Home, Buyer, Curb Appeal, For Sale By Owner, Fort Myers, Jennifer Ferri, landscape, paint, pressure wash, Property Guiding, Seller, staging, SWFL Real Estate, Title Junction, Title Work. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.